Saturday, March 3, 2007

Two Weeks Later...

Yeah, it's been a while since the last post.

Suffice to say College is awesome- good people, good food, decent admin. Miserable Internet access, which has contributed to the lateness of this article. Nice location too- I've caught up with friends, made new ones & learnt all kinds of things about sleep deprivation & alcohol consumption that human beings should not be forced to know.

Classes are great, all my subjects are interesting (so far) & whilst I miss my family, guinea pig, speakers (have to use headphones) etc, the year is shaping up to be pretty good. Melbourne's amazing.

Anyway, I've got to keep this brief so just keep yourselves safe & I'll write again soon.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Whoo! Great to hear from you again! Nice to know that you're alive and well!

Take care and dont' do anything silly to get yourself hurt! XD